Thursday, August 25, 2011

Letters to Damian

Hey bud ,
               I hope you are doing well . I have not heard anything from your great Grandma Gene or your Daddy . I have been trying to reach someone about being able to spend time with  you .I continue to call your Grandma Regina's cell phone and I get no reply .I can't imagine why no one is trying to reach me,you would think that someone would try .Well ,I will not give up you are to important to us to just forget about you .Pawpaw says he loves you and he can't wait till he can take you on a ride on the Oliver tractor .We love you .
                                                                                       Meme and
                                                                                  Pawpaw John

No comments:

Post a Comment