Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Letters to Damian

Hey Buddy , I hope things are fine with you today .I worked with Pawpaw at the shop .When I got home I seen that I missed a call from your Mommy so I called her back .(Guess what ?)she told me she was texting with your Daddy and that she would call me back .So maybe that is a good thing right?Maybe we will get to play again soon I miss your laughter .The leaves will be falling again soon . Do you remember when we racked up that great big pile of leaves and we all played in them . You are too young to remember but we do and it was fun take my word for it ,even Pawpaw got in on the act. I can not wait until we can play again.We love you
                                                                                                           Pawpaw,Cherokee ,Meme
                                                                                                                                and Codiered

No comments:

Post a Comment