Sunday, August 21, 2011

Letters to Damian

Well my darling boy , how are you .I hope you are well .I am worried about you and ,overwhelmed at this turn of events with your Daddy and your Mommy . Daddy says he is going to keep you and that your Mommy can not see you anymore . Your Mommy tells me she will be here soon regardless of what your Daddy text to her through someone else's cell phone.How much of a coward does it make you if you can't talk out the issues at hand . Sorry about that Damian , your parents are kids after all .  And I know Grandma Regina is the biggest part of this drama . I am trying to find out what is going on but,she wont talk to me and if I were to go there they are stupid enough to say I am trespassing just to be difficult . I do know they are scared and that is why they are keeping you away from us .  They know you have such happy times when you  would come visit me , Pawpaw John ,Aunt Cherokee and of course little Codyred . They don't know that what they are doing  to you is wrong . The lies they have to makeup tell themselves  it is ok and for all of the guilt they will feel later for their actions to make it seem ok for hurting you. And, they wont  find out what kind of tremendous damage they are truly doing until after it is too late . The damage that can be done to relationships of parent and child. It is something you  can never get back. I want you to know that your Mommy always wants you AND she is coming after you . No matter what kind of ugliness might be going on right now,and that she trusted your Daddy and she thought she was doing a good thing by bringing you to spend time with him.I know I seem to keep repeating that I just don't want you to think she left you .They took you! I don't understand all of this .Your Daddy told me he would never take you away from her but it seems as if he is going to try.Hang in there . We are here for you .Sweet dreams Happy Dreams Little man.
                                                        We love you Deeply 
                                                                               Meme

1 comment: