Monday, August 15, 2011

Letters to Damian

Hey Damian,I have not heard anything from Regina or your Daddy ,I don't have their home phone number so I can't call them there.I do how ever keep trying Regina's cell phone,but still she does not answer it , I think it is because she doesn't want to talk to me don't know why. Other than she must know it's wrong what they are doing by keeping you away from your mother and our family . Your Great grandmother Gene is worried about you too . We all miss you .I don't want to be sad I am starting to tear up from all of this ,so I will tell you of our day to keep from crying . Pawpaw has been working on the R E O Speedwagon he started painting it today,well painting more of it.I had to take your Aunt Cherokee to the Doctor's office her stomach has been hurting her I think it's stress over missing you ,and not knowing what is going to  happen I have my days I just try to keep it together the best I can .And I know your Mom is beside her self with worry she cries on the phone and it just breaks my heart.I hope you are well and you are always   on our minds.We love you dearly  Meme

No comments:

Post a Comment