Saturday, August 13, 2011

Letters to Damian

Aunt Brittany,Mommy,Meme and your Aunt Cherokee

You and Mommy 

That is you playing horse with Pawpaw,

Pawpaw and you.

My beautiful Grandson .

And of course Cody Red.
Hey baby boy how are you today?I have been a bit busy today .I sold some Jewelry and ,lets see um .. Auntie Cherokee went to the Natural Science Center with her friend Katie and her parents.And now they are gone roller skating in Asheboro . Pawpaw has been relaxing pretty much all day .I know Boring ........Right? Well I hope you have had a wonderful day thou. With a bunch of playing with toys and a lot of hugs and kisses. I just wish some of them could be coming us. I hope you are safe . We love you Damian.....I will write to you again tomorrow.But until then Sweet dreams,Happy dreams,Pleasant Dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment