Monday, August 22, 2011

Letters to Damian

Hey Damian, I hope you have had a great day today.I talked with your Momma .She was making chicken for dinner.I also talked to your Aunt Brittany she told me about a new plushie she is making.We are  a creative family.I even spoke with your Great Grandmother Gene  I asked her if she should happen to speak with your Daddy if she would  tell him I miss you , and  that I love you , and  would love to see you . I missed alot  of your Mommy growing up because of family issues and now I am missing you grow up . Due to family issuses.That sucks....But , what can I do if your Daddy cuts not only your Mommy out of your life but me as well.Not to count Pawpaw John and Aunt Cherokee and of course Codiered . We love you Sweet dreams,Happy dreams ,Pleasant dreams , Good night Babyboy  
                                               Meme

No comments:

Post a Comment