Friday, August 12, 2011

Letters to Damian

Hey Little Buddy , How are you today? We are fine here except for the fact that I  still havn't heard a word from your Daddy or from your Grandma Regina.I keep trying with no luck. I don't know why they won't call me back or at least answer the phone, or send a message via E-mail all I want is to be able to know you are okay. So I can tell your Mommy you are okay. I have even left messages inviting your Daddy and you to dinner. I thought that way he wouldn't be threatened or scared (which I don't know why he would be scared).I just don't understand all of this. Why won't someone call me? Are you okay?   Mommy is so worried about you . Are you even with your Daddy and his mom? I can't think like that . Well lets try to change the subject, shall we? The fish in the little pond Pawpaw and I put in are doing fine . Lou our tiny turtle is growing just like you I bet. I hope you have had a good day today , and I hope you have a good night.I will look for you in my dreams .We love you so much Damian.Goodnite little buddy. Sweet dreams,happy dreams, pleasant dream we love you .....

No comments:

Post a Comment