Friday, August 19, 2011

Letters to Damian

Good morning Buddy, How are you today ? I Woke up thinking about you today. I  really missed when you would stay with us . Being able to have you wake up and then we would hear your little foot steps run across the floor heading to our room. You would come in and crawl in between  of Pawpaw and myself and we would both look at you .You would have a smile on your face and you would say "TV" which in Damian talk meant "watch the movie ,Up please" .  Then we would wake up and watch it with you.  I think we all can recite that word for word . I know there would be times after you would go back home the your Mommy and Daddy would be like "Come on . Can't ya'll have him watch something else?"But you know what being a Grandma means we can spoil you and sent you home.Hee Hee I love you Buddy I will talk to you later.
                                                                                                                                               Meme

No comments:

Post a Comment