Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Letters to Damian

Well ,I decided to have a blog for you ,so this way there will be a collection of thoughts just to you .One day when you are big enough to read you will know that you are always in my heart and that you will also know that no matter what should happen that you will always have me here.I wish things were different and your parents could work things out,BUT after all they are just kids themselves.(well perhaps not know but they are young none the less) I hope you are okay today for some reason I am  sad .I hope you are having fun where ever you are.I tried calling Regina but like normal she wont answer the phone and your Daddy wont email back,so that is why we are here.This way I can talk to you .I love you Damian.Meme loves you and I hope that when I get to see you again you will remember who I am.One minute you were here and they next you were gone.You are in our hearts Pawpaw and Cherokee miss you too.Oh , and of course CodyRed misses you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment