Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Letters to Damian

Hello my darling ,
Me and my Angel
      How are you today? We just got back from getting your Aunt Cherokee ready for her first day in high school . Tomorrow will be her first day back to school . I talked to your Mommy today . She sounded really sad because of what is going on with her and your Daddy.He says that you wont be safe with her because you had gotten a broken  leg due to a little boy when ya'll were staying in that shelter in Buffalo .That was an accident .She took you to the doctor and took care of you. But as I remember  you  were burned by a curling iron that was plugged in while you were in the care of your Grandma Regina .She was supposed to be watching you when you were still getting around in your walker . The curling iron  was plugged in in the bathroom she said she didn't think you could get in there ,But you did . That is how you got the mark on your leg and side . I think that was neglectful on her part ,and that's who you will be with when your Daddy goes to training .  Well ,  than that being the case the only place you will be safe is here with me and Pawpaw and your Daddy will not even talk to us . Don't get me wrong Damian , I love them both but, they have to work this out in there own way .I am just left confused and frustrated because for what ever reason I to have been cut off from you . I don't understand why and it drives me crazy not knowing how you are doing . I hope your Mommy and Daddy can work this out .Remember I LOVE YOU........Sweet dreams,Happy dreams,Pleasant dreams,Good night...

No comments:

Post a Comment