Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Letters to Damian

Hey Buddy, I just talked to your Mommy see told me see tried to call Regina again and that she wouldn't answer the cell phone so your Mommy left a message, and that Regina or your Daddy won't call her back. I don't know what they say , or what they tell you ,  but you need to know your Mommy loves you and is trying to get in touch with your Daddy so she can come and get you when he goes in the National Guard in October.She wanted him to spend some time with you. She wanted your Daddy to see you before training. As soon as she dropped you off he changed his number and Regina wont answer her calls or mine.Mommy is so sad without you there.I have tried to call  Regina she wont answer me either and left messages that I would like to see you,but I get no reply.  I will continue todo so until some one tells me why this is happening. Your Daddy once told me that he would never keep you from your Mommy ,but it is not working out like that.I think he is afraid that she will keep you from him so he is keeping you from her.I hate that they are not together, but these things happen to the best of people.I hope that this all works out while you are still young and that you wont have to go threw life without one of them or even both of them.I know your are only 2 now  somehow I just wanted to let you know that Your Mommy didn't give you up! They took you from her! Believe me if she would of known this was going to happen she never would of brought you to see Daddy. She trusted him and he lied to her.I tried to tell her that this might happen but she believed him .Now her heart is breaking for you  she misses you so.......much. I hope you are playing and having a fun day today , and I hope you are not to sad about missing your Mommy .Just know above all SHE LOVES YOU.......and she misses you too.Just like we all do .I live only 15minutes form Regina's but she does like me and I have been nothing but nice to her .She told me one time when she was at my house that it wasn't her it is her husband that didn't like me.Her true colors now show .We are your blood and we love you more than you could know.  I would not trade you for anything and If I could I would do anything to have this all go away so you could have your Mommy and Daddy back no fighting. Just love baby boy . But Meme can't and I'm sorry.  I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment