Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Letters to Damian

Hey Baby, Yesterday was so crazy here, so sorry I didn't get a chance to make it to the computer. I will do my best to be here for you everyday.I spoke with your Mommy yeaterday she said she will be coming to get you before your Daddy goes to training . Well, that was the plan altogether to let you see your Daddy. Now what will when she gets here.... is a different story .  I hope your Daddy will see that and know that being with your Mommy is the best thing for you . I hope it will all work itself out in the end. You need both of your parents.I could not be there for your mom all the time when see was little  due to family issuse and I do hate to see things repeat themselves .I have tried so hard to change life patterns but sometimes it is hard not to fall in the foot steps left before you by your parents on the path of life.Some trails are too deep to not fall into. I apologize for that . But we all are free to make our own way in life .And you need to know that your Mommy will be here for you. I just don't understand why your Daddy and Grandma Regina wont return my phone calls . They know we want to see you .I love you Buddy,        Always Meme

No comments:

Post a Comment