Thursday, September 29, 2011

Letters to Damian,

Hey D,

 I hope you have been playing lots and laughing more and more as every day goes by . I hate not being able to see you and spend time with you like we use to but none the less I hope you are being taken care of . I have not heard from your dad or your mom in some time now I can only hope they are communicating with each other and that pride has not gotten in their way of doing just that . Pawpaw and I will be in our new home before to long and we have a room for you to come and visit .
You with Pawpaw John
                                                                        We love you 
                       always,
                 Meme and Pawpaw


                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment