Monday, September 26, 2011

Letters to Damian,

Damian  , 
Every thing I write I copy  and paste to this Blog so you know my every move toward finding  you again . I do miss you so much my heart breaks just as when I was kept away from your mom and her sister when they were little due to selfish  people thinking they knew what was right for them so   ,I know what it is like being torn away from my loved ones having been threw this once before . It wasn't easy than and it hasn't gotten any easier . I have so much to give and to teach  you before I leave this world and I die when I think I may not get that chance . To know you and for you to know me. My mother is gone and she was a good Nana to her granddaughters as much as she could be ,you see when they kept my girls from me they also kept them away from her . And now I am going through it . Talk about following in ones foot steps ....Your mother feel right into mine , and I am sorry for that I tried to stop her but she has a mind of her own and as far as your dad well they did love each other once . But they were so young and now I fear his mind is cluttered with anger and guilt  of what is right and well you are in the middle . Your mother thought she was doing the right thing by bringing to spend time with him before he goes into the National Guard and he decided to keep  you from her and from me .I am sorry for what they are doing to you .Because you can't get any of this back .You can't go back in time and redo footsteps......I will not stop trying to reach you . You are my love and always will be .         This is from Digg.com I am trying to reach out across the web so your blog will be easier for you to find. ( This is a blog I created for my grandson whom I don't get to see due to his father and mother are not getting along . He is going to be 3 this year and it has been several months since I have seen him . He and his dad live with his other grandmother and it's right close to me but, I don't know if I will ever see him again . I have tried to call and I have sent emails and messages no one will respond . So I write this for him so he will maybe someday find it and he will know how much we miss seeing his smiling little face . I love him so much ..... 2 min ago   )      This is for Damian .N.Nichter  your birthday is Dec.26th 2008       .

No comments:

Post a Comment