Thursday, September 8, 2011

Hey Buddy I have also tried reaching your Daddy here is what I sent to him.
  • Joe, I need to talk to you about somethings. I want you to know some things about Jarred as if you don't know what kind of person he is.And I know your hurting and missing Lil D,But you need to know Jarred promised Brandi a home and security something she felt like she didn't have and he convinced her to go to N.Y. he took her away from her Family and friends Isolating her from those of us who care about her and D. Just so he could take advantage of her, mistreat her,SHE FINALLY has had enough and is trying to make it on her own.I know you are going in to training and will be gone for a while.Shouldn't D be with her now. Don't listen to the garbage Jarred is spewing his ego is crashed because he can't  hurt her anymore. And he will try to every chance he gets. Don't listen to anyone except your heart.I love you Joe Joe and I know how you feel .You have family and friends ,A girl friend who loves you, Brandi only has D right now she is trying to do the right thing,Try to find patients. Things will all work out .Anger doesn't help anyone. I am always here with no anger in my heart for you and Brandi and yet I am always on the outside looking in it's lonely at times but I can often see things others can't.I love you always and forever ....Me






I don't know why he would not talk to me than or know. I know this is a bad time for everyone I just want you to know that you are loved and always thought about by us. We love you and I am sure they love you too but it is wrong keeping you away from us or us away from you . I am always going to be here if you should need to find me It wont be hard. Love always Meme

No comments:

Post a Comment