Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Letters to Damian



 Hey Buddy sorry it has takin me so long to write to you . Your Pawpaw and I just got back home and this is the first chance I have had to write to you. I took a lot of pictures for you. I talked to your Mommy the other day she  really misses you and loves you very much no matter what anyone may be telling you .She is working on coming here to straighten all of this mess out with your Daddy. I just know its not right and its not fair people keeping you away from the ones who love you so dearly .Here are some pictures.I hope you like them. Some are of horses in the Amish country and some are of other animals I seen on my travels.    I LOVE YOU ........Damian




 These little piggies were in the Amish country side.
A little farm of piggies. I wonder which one has roast beef and which one goes to wee wee wee all the way home?










These are in Middlebury Indiana
Bah bah white sheep have you any wool ?

Shipshawanna Indiana


No comments:

Post a Comment