Monday, September 12, 2011

Letters to Damian

Hey buddy, 
      How are you today? I have had a pretty hard and sad day today  . You see your great Grandmother pasted away 3 years ago today . She was my mother . You would of called her Nana that's what your Mommy would call her .  Her name was Barbara Jane she was a beautiful person , and she was a strongest  woman  I have ever known .I know if she were still alive today this craziness between your parents would not be happening .  You see she battled with  breast cancer and she did not win her fight . I miss her so much .I can't help but know that when she died a lot of my strength and fight died with her , but I will keep trying to reach you .No matter what happens I will never stop trying to see you . Your Nana was the glue that held us together she kept us all a family and when she died we drifted away from each other . We all loved her very much . You see I know what it is like to not have a mom and a dad and I hate that you are being put threw this .I am only glad that you are so small and perhaps when this is all said and done it will be a bad dream . I love you Damian .I miss you both . 
                                        Always  Meme 

No comments:

Post a Comment