Thursday, September 8, 2011

Letters to Damian

Hey Damian , I have tried sending your Grandmother Regina an E-mail again ,  and so you know no matter what you may  have been told  about me  I just want you to know I have not been making these things up this is what I have sent her.
  • Regina I have tried but with no luck.So I will try again from one grandmother to another.What is going on here?I hold no ill will toward anyone I just would like to be apart ofDamian's life. Why wont someone call me back.I would like to spend time 
    with Damian if I may.Please
    9 hours ago
    BillieJo Craig
    • I have been trying to get in touch with Joe I would like to see Damian. I dont understand why no one will talk to me .The issuses at hand are between Joe and Brandi not me. They have to work this out .But however I am his grandmother also and I miss him dearly at least would you tell Damian that Meme loves him and give him a hug for me..... 

    • I love you  Meme

No comments:

Post a Comment