Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Letters to Damian,

    Hey,
I drew this Its called Candy Skull <3


This is your aunty Cherokee, this is the first time I have ever done a blog before. Usually Meme does this.. duh you know that already. Well any way she said her head hurt so I'm doing it. Sorry if its not as good. Any way I really miss you Lots, and Lots. But I am in high school and have not been doing so hot, if you know what I mean. I'm doing okay but right know I'm kinda in trouble, kinda as in grounded for a Month. I know you probably wanna know "What did she do?" Well if you where to ever find contact with me, even though right know your only like 3. I'll tell you, but I'm not posting it on the web. TeHe. I don't think I'm going to change a whole lot, but maybe a little.. Any way I love Rainbows just ask Meme she'll tell you. I never hit the "black phase" if you even know what that is. Probably not though. I am a pen pale with my sister "your mom" we write to each other when ever we can, constantly. I love her even though shes a nut sometimes but hey at lest I know I get it from some one. One day when I write again I'll post one of her letters. Okay that's about all I have to say... I love you and miss you like CRAZY.. even though you wine to much.. I do to :)

No comments:

Post a Comment