Sunday, November 6, 2011

Letters to Damian

Well, my boy it has been ever so crazy around here..... Let me see a week before we were to move I was messing around on this silly computer of mine and some how managed to delete a lot of my pictures and am now in the process of trying to recover them . And then on top of that heart break .... I know it may be no big deal to anyone else but that is the only way I get to see you . Now since no one will return my calls or emails . Well anyway , so I then find out that we are getting the new house so that left me with no cable which in return left me with no internet for 2 weeks . I could not write to you and that made me sad also , but here I am now sitting in my new office and I am writting to you . So now I am happier than I was .I will be putting the house in order for the next few days , and than I will take pictures of it for you so you can see where Meme lives .Hopefully you will see it long before you are old enough to work a computer and may stumble across this surfing the web one day . I love you Damian and I always will .

No comments:

Post a Comment