Monday, November 28, 2011

Letter to Damian

Hey there Damian ,
    I hope you are doing well today . I had a dream about you and your Daddy last night .He was sad  . I am not sure why , but I was happy I got to see you . You were so much bigger in my dream than the last time I saw you  .  Before your Daddy took you away from us . You were happy  in my dream too , running around and playing . It was a nice dream to have .I only wish it was real . Who knows maybe I stepped out of a dream and It was real .To be able to give you a hug is all I would like . To see your face and to hear your laugh .To be able to hold you in my arms and give you a big hug . I miss you . All I have left  of you  are memories and a few pictures . I cherish them .You are a sweet boy and your Meme loves you with all my heart . I love you .
                                                                        Always ,


You and your Mommy at Great Grandma Gene's

                                                                         Meme

No comments:

Post a Comment