Wednesday, October 19, 2011

My Dearest ......

Hello my sweet ,
 I am sorry I didn't make it in time to write to you yesterday I was at the hospital for quit some time . Pawpaw John's mother is doing fine . We hope it stays that way . Any way how are you on this rainy day ? I had a dream about you . You were lost and your mommy and I could not find you . I woke up with such a sadness washing over me . I tried calling your Grandmother Regina again this morning and of course she would not answer the cell phone . It is things like that ,that leave me feeling so empty . I don't know why she can't at least talk to me it is as if she has no manners, no feelings for one who loves you so much . I have only tried to be a friend to her and her family . It leads my to think if they treat someone who means  you and them no harm , how are they treating you ? But I can't think that way it will drive me crazy if I even think anyone would be  miss treating  you . Not saying that they are just I wish they would not cut us all out of your life like this . I miss you Damian .
                                                                          Love Always ,
                                                                                   Meme

No comments:

Post a Comment