Thursday, October 13, 2011

Codie red....
You and your Mommy....
How is my beautiful grandson today ? The sun has finally came out after many dreary gray rainy days . I am happy to see it . I wish I could see your smiling little face it breaks my heart knowing you are growing up and I am missing so much of it . You wont even know who I am .  I am not a bad person never mind what anyone may tell you about me . Heck for that matter why would they even mention me .They keep you in their little world away from those of us who love so much . The only joys I have are memories of us playing together when you would stay with us and the hope of being able to be in your life again some day . Well enough of that sad stuff .  
                                                             Always , Meme

No comments:

Post a Comment