Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Letters to Damian

Howdy Bud ,
      Sorry it took me so long to write to you . It has been crazy around here . Packing and all . Cherokee and I were taking about you when you would  stay with us and you wanted to watch the movie Up . We really miss when you would wake up in the mornings or after your naps you would say '' tb up.''or '' moobe''  There were even times when we would watch it until you would fall a sleep . You would have all of us lay down with you and we would watch it over and over . Well that is what families do . It was great family time we used to have . Bless you heart . Those are things I hold in my heart and I'm sure Pawpaw and Cherokee and even your Mommy do too . You would love to watch that movie and then I got you Despicable Me you seemed to like that one alot also . Miss you Damian.
                           Love ,
                                Meme

No comments:

Post a Comment