Monday, May 8, 2017

Beach trip

                                                                                         
                                                           
   
       Hey little buddy ,

I just thought I would share a few  photos of where Pawpaw and myself went to the beach this past Easter weekend . This was breakfast on Easter morning .

   (Don't we just look like the Easter bunny tackled us and                           threw us in a bunch of egg dye?)

 Pawpaw has been acquiring a pretty extensive tye-dye
t-shirt collection . I am so Jelly about it .
I just realized that in taking this picture that Pawpaw's John ne beach hat is the same color as my hair . Ironic?  Who knows ?






This picture is of Pawpaw John flying our sea turtle kite . Surprisingly enough it went into the air with little to no effort at all , he sat there on the sand while holding the kite into the air , released his grip and into the air it soared . Higher and higher .

 



Here we are playing putt putt . And if I must say so we are not that bad at it . I find a easier then trying to play golf on the WII. I still like playing Hot shots golf on the Playstation 2.                          




 JUST A COUPLE OF HOLES .

       




Home away from home .

No comments:

Post a Comment