Monday, February 6, 2012

Letter to Damian

Hey Bud,
 I hope this note finds you well . I have heard from your mommy she tells me that you daddy's attorney has called and he and your daddy wants to have a phone conference  with her at a later time . I have been really busy with Pawpaws Mom she is very sick but things are going well . It is a little crazy around here concerning the internet since someone else with a laptop  has moved in and  the cable modem is in her room since that was the computer room , I took it out so Pawpaws Mommy could get on my laptop.  I need to get some sort of wifi set up for the computers  we all share the one modem .I am afraid it will get tore up from the moving it back and forth . But I will think of something . Smitty that is Pawpaws Mommy's name, is wanting to buy herself   a small laptop and wifi .I told her she can use my laptop when ever she wants and I will have her desktop brought to her. I admit it would be easier for her to use my laptop than her desktop just for the plan fact of the compact size of it . I know she wants her own laptop .  I may just go get her one I have to look into it for her , the only thing is I don't get to get out of the house much .

No comments:

Post a Comment