Thursday, December 29, 2011

Letter to Damian

Hey Bud ,
Sorry again it has taken so long to get back to you . With Pawpaw John's Mom being in the Hospital , and with me being up there with her everyday I have gotten worn down from pushing myself so hard to keep everything going I have gotten sick . Which was bad over Christmas . Your Mommy came down and tried very hard too see you but they would take you somewhere when she would go over to your Grandma Regina's house . She was very nice to Them on the phone but they would take you where see couldn't get to see you . We miss you so much and she tries so hard but they wont let her see you . She even filed a report with the police but they couldn't even find you . So know she went back home and the Police will continue to search for you . We will not give up and please don't think for one instant that we have . I know I told you I would write to you every day  but that has proven to be more difficult than I thought . I am sorry for breaking that promise to you when I started this Blog I said I would write to you everyday , and I know I have not .But I think about you everyday . And I leave messages on the only cell phone number I have for Regina ,I hear her voice say leave me a message and I will gt back to you . But she never does ... I hope you are well and happy .
                Love always your Meme ,
                                Billie Jo Craig

No comments:

Post a Comment