Monday, December 19, 2011

Letter to Damian

Hello Damian ,
A little something in your stocking
from Us.
I must apologize for my absence . It is a trying time for me right now . Christmas is right around the corner and your Birthday the day after and it breaks our hearts not to be able to see you and with that stress and heart break there is the fact that I am up at the hospital all day sitting with Pawpaw Johns mother she is deathly ill and I  fear she will be making her way to Summerland all too soon . She was out of her mind yesterday talking of sewing rooms and people coming to her room and watching her . She says she is afraid to sleep . Pawpaw stays with her at night and I during the day so she is not alone . I don't understand such a fast decline in her health .  She could feed herself and know she can't even reach for her own drink .She talks of such strangeness my heart breaks . She is to have surgery on Tuesday the 20th but I fear that wont happen and if it does she may not make it threw it her heart may stop I fear it is already so weak . I can't do anything except be there for her . You would think keeping busy would leave me missing you less but it is just the opposite I feel as if I am neglecting you from my absence of writing  to you  . Please forgive me little man .
We love ever so much and miss you more with every passing day . Much love to you during this Yule my darling.
                                      Brightest Blessings to you ,

                                               Always Meme

1 comment:

  1. I do what I can to be there it is hard thought ,At times I feel like the only one there .Really there. Others come and visit but I am the one that is there everyday , all day as others go on with there lives like nothing is wrong .

    ReplyDelete