Sunday, September 25, 2022

Hello D,

 

     Its me . I am your Meme . That is what you called me until they took you from my arms . I know one day you will be back in our lives . One day we will be able to once again hear your laughter and see your smile . I think about you everyday and I know your mothers does as well . She has changed so much from when you were small and they hide  you away from her . Ever so tears we would almost find you and you would disappear once more . I have bumped into your other grandmother and she is always as hateful as ever. She knows where you are I only hope you get your every wish fulfilled and plenty of hugs. You are a young man now soon you will be 14 . I seen you were on the honor roll in school . Your so smart . We are so proud of you and all you achieve . I love you . We love and your are apart of our family too . 

                Always love , your Meme,                                                        Billie Jo

                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment