Thursday, January 30, 2014

Still Missing You ........

 Good day Young man Long time no letter ,
  I hope to find you well and One day we hope to find you . I hope you are doing well I hope  school  is going great for you . Your Mommy came down at Christmas and we searched for you until she has to go home . It is so hard when we don't know where to look . Papa John and Aunt Cherokee seen you in Walmart at Thanksgiving but by time they realized it was you when they turned around you where gone . Your Daddy is  very TRICKY . He was with his girl friend and I guess they scooped you up when they seen Papa John . I don't know why they would be scared of us we love you .?. Well It is January and time sure does fly by fast these days . Your Aunt Cherokee is a Junior in High School , but you knew that for one of my last letters to you . It hard to keep track of whats been said and what hasn't . I know I could go back and read letters I have sent you but I find it hard to not miss you more when I do that and I get mad at what Your Daddy is doing . I just don't understand why he wants to keep you away from us . A boy needs his family ALL OF HIS FAMILY . Enough on that did you like the little bit of snow we got ? That could be a very silly question I am assuming you are still in North Carolina ,the truth is we don't know where you are . But know this no matter where you are we Love you and will always love you . 


                                                   Always Your Meme, 

No comments:

Post a Comment