Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Letter to Damian

Hey D,
 Meme is very sad today . I have gotten some really scary news and I hope it all turns out for the best . I had a mammogram done last week and I just got the call back yesterday . The nurse told me they found something.... something gray and blurry .I have to back to the hospital Next Thursday at 8:45 am . I asked the nurse is there any way we can get the ultrasound before than because Pawpaw John's mom is coming to stay with us so I can take care of her and the nurse said" we tried to find one earlier , but that is the only time ". I am scared Damian . What if we never get to see each other again ? Will you ever get to know me as your grandmother or will I be a tiny memory ? Like a dream to you .My heart breaks for that . I have missed so many great things in my 40 years here on this planet ,and it breaks for thing I may miss . You are the first .I love your mommy and her sisters very much but having the pleasure of spending time with you when you where a baby up to know with all the nastiness between your mommy and daddy . Breaks my heart .  I sent this to your grandma Regina asking her to talk to your daddy for me . I don't know if she will but like I said I will keep trying .                     Love , Meme
(Regina I have been trying and trying . I recently had a mammogram and I was told that there is something and I have to now have farther test done to see what is going on . I have an ultrasound coming up and I am telling you this because I don't know what is going to happen next and I am asking you to talk to Joe ,Let Damian know me before its to late for us to be a family . The kids have to go through what they must . I ask to let me be in Damian's life .)

                                                                                                     


No comments:

Post a Comment